Downtime expected shortly as all LEDAS services are moved to a new server.
PIMMS Version 2.3 Release Notes
New and updated features in PIMMS v2.3 are:
- New (in-orbit) calibrations
for XTE PCA and HEXTE instruments. Use of the new numbers is a requirement for
XTE AO-2 proposals.
- An optional set of extra Raymond-Smith models, suitable
in particular for EUVE and ROSAT data.
- The ROSAT PSPC "Snowden R-band" effective
area curves, courtesy Dr. Richard West of Leicester.
- An update on instrument-specific
information for the SAX PDS instrument.
- A new command LOG: this allows
users to capture PIMMS output in a log file.
UK mirror maintained
Dr. Duncan Law-Green, LEDAS
Support Scientist (email@example.com),
This file was last modified on Tuesday, 30-Jan-2001.